16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes
(The “Consultant”, "GASO")
A. The Client is of the opinion that the Consultant has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide consulting services to the Client.
B. The Consultant is agreeable to providing such consulting services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
THE COMPLIANCE TEAM starts working in your case report only when we have received the complete evidence and all the documents required to the client and also when the service is completely paid.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Consultant (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. The Client hereby agrees to engage the Consultant to provide the Client with the following consulting services (the “Services”) under the Fast KYC Action™ service:
1.1. Provision of a personal manager.
1.2. Cryptocurrency compliance and documental support related to the incident.
1.3. Personalized attention throughout the process with the consultant responsible for your case.
1.4. Reviewing and assessing the attributes of the case.
1.5. One hours support and consultation with specialists.
1.6. Elaboration of a cryptocurrency tracing report with a certified tool.
1.7. Drafting applications in order assist the Law enforcement to issue subpoenas to the entities related with the incident to ask for the KYC (Know your client) and to freeze assets.
1.8. Processing the case, drafting of the strategic plan, and sending of the case report in 5 business days.
2. The Services will also include any other consulting tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Consultant hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
3. The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date this Agreement is signed and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the services or the termination of the relation between the parties as described below:
3.1. After 30 calendar days when the client does not provide the documentation requested by the Consultant,
3.2. The date when the consultant issues a cryptocurrency report and explains in no more than two hours the output and the recommendations. Further assistance will be only provided directly to Law enforcement.
3.3. The Consultant reserves the right to terminate the contract when:
3.3.1. You fail to provide any documentation requested to you within 30 calendar days.
3.3.2. We are unable to reach you via your contact details for 15 consecutive business days.
3.3.3. You provide any misleading information to us.
3.3.4. You hide relevant information to your case.
3.3.5. You fail to pay any invoice issued in accordance with the terms of the Agreement within 30 days after the date of issuance.
4. The parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect. This includes providing the list of documents required to proceed with the service:
a. Details of the merchant(s) or investment platform (including their URL or internet domain name(s)) with whom you dispute at least one transaction;
b. A comprehensive list of all deposits and withdrawals processed with each merchant or platform. Either the legitimates and the ones you dispute.
c. For cryptocurrency transactions you should provide: Transaction ID, date, amount, sending and withdrawal addresses.
d. Screenshots of your online account with the Merchant(s) and all apps and software used, showing your current balance;
e. Copy of your valid, non-expired government-issued ID;
5. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in USD.
6. The Consultant will charge the Client for the Services as follows (the “Payment”):
7. Invoices submitted by the Consultant to the Client are due within five days of receipt.
8. In the event that this Agreement is terminated by the Client prior to completion of the Services but where the Services have been partially performed, the Consultant will be entitled pro-rata payment to the date of termination provided that there has been no breach of contract on the part of the Consultant. Payments to GASO are non-refundable under any circumstances.
9. The Client is solely responsible to pay for all the expenses and/or taxes incurred to complete the payment to the Consultant.
10. The Consultant will be solely responsible for the payment of all remuneration and benefits due to the employees of the Consultant, including any National Insurance, income tax and any other form of taxation or social security costs.
REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES
11. The Consultant will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the Client in connection with providing the Services.
12. All expenses must be pre-approved by the Client.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
13. We will treat all the information that we hold about the client as private and confidential, even after the Agreement has terminated. Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Client which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client including, but not limited to accounting records, business processes, and client records and that are not generally known in the industry of the Client and where the release of them could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
14. The Consultant agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Consultant has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the Term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
15. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Consultant under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Consultant.
15. All intellectual property and related material (the "Intellectual Property") that is developed or produced under this Agreement, will be the property of the Consultant. The Client is granted a non-exclusive limited-use license of this Intellectual Property.
16. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Intellectual Property remain exclusively with the Consultant.
17. Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Consultant will return to the Client any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client.
18. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Consultant is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Consultant and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
19. All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties at the following contacts:
20. Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party and its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
21. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
22. If the Client starts a dispute against the Consultant, then the Client is subject to the decision of the institution that takes the final decision and the Consultant is not responsible about any expenses in case the decision is not favourable for the Client.
23. The Consultant will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
24. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
25. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA.
26. The Consultant is not liable for failing to fulfill its obligations due to acts of God, civil or military authority, war, riots, strikes, fire, or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. GASO should not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever as a result of the work conducted under this Agreement, save in the case of gross negligence, willful misconduct or fraud.
2. GASO Consulting does not make any representation or warranty as to the result that may be obtained from your use of its services.
3. In no event will GASO or its employees, agents, successors and assigns be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages including damages for loss of profits, opportunity, business, revenue, data or data use, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, These limitations will apply notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any remedy.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Parties have duly affixed their signatures underhand and seal on the date 22 day of June 2022.
Last updated on 8 July 2022